Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 14, 2010

The cankled beast moves,...but not too far

Miss Clicky Knees spent the weekend covering her ears. My love decided to build the cankled beast a new home and we all know how that goes, he has an absolute potty mouth when he has a hammer in his hands. Ok so I haven't totally gotten rid of the beast, but we have sent him to the back of the corral. I am hoping out of sight out of mind.
It rained all weekend on and off and as I don't do mud, I took my meals indoors.
I don't think the woman was very happy about the new arrangement, but really she has been feeding Flower inside ever since we brought home the cankled beast, so why should I be troubled with getting up and going outside and getting my hoofs all muddy.
Old blue eyes is such a copy cat, or goat, whatever..he tried to have his meals indoors as well and that blew the whole lot, the woman won't feed anyone inside anymore, we all, even Miss Clicky Knees, must go out to be fed, hmmmph. So did I mention it seems that old stinky blue eyes has lost a horn. Oh yes the woman was all upset, frankly they were not even real horns some mistake of a cool iron that never finished the job properly. You should have seen it, they put this special powder on him to stop the bleeding, hold the press, stinky blue eyes has a boo boo,...oh yeah there was blood, it was quite disgusting, they ohhh'd and ahh'd over him, poor baby this and that.
My love decided he must have scratched his head on the fencing and pulled it loose.
I hid the wire cutters, no one will ever know the difference, but I think Old Blue eyes got the message loud and clear! Never and I mean never interfere with Appy's game. If I get them feeding me indoors, then you mind your own darn business or you may just be signing up for another clip, there just so happens to be one horn left.
Anyhow, did I tell you about the new chicks? Oh yeah the woman brought home some new chicks. They are actually quite a sight, fluffy feathered little feet and heads, not like the other chickens at all, the woman called them silkies. They are so small the woman keeps them in a brooder, I watch over them. The little bugger sometimes jumps on the brooder, so I of course promptly knocked him across the corral.
The woman brought the little bugger and two of the chicks in her car the other day, Ok yes I was excited, I thought the little bugger was moving on, but he came back to my chagrin and he said that they went to visit the small boy's school. He came home with a bloated belly and nearly passed out, which is kind of funny if you think about how ridiculously thin he is, he looked like Rush Limbaugh pre and post addiction all wrapped into one. He said they kept feeding him an endless supply of treats, he thought he died and went to pasture.
I guess I better be a little nicer to the woman, maybe she will bring me next time, if not I am going to have a word with the little bugger about sharing.
So anyhow, apparently the cankled beast moves out next weekend. Maybe we should throw a party, bon voyage piggo. You can bring the hay and treats and I will bring, well myself, lucky you.
Ok enough for today, my hoofs are a mess from the mud so I am off to get a hooficure, maybe I will have some sparkly polish put on too, why? Because I am sooo worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment