Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 21, 2010

Unbelievable


I have to device a plan. It has to be brilliant. The no neck cankled beast needs to be put in his place. Yesterday at treat time that thing jumped up on our loft. I mean I had to get down, well we all did in unison, even Flower with her crackling knees. I have never seen her move so fast. I laughed so hard I had cud coming out my nose.
The woman, she wouldn't let me butt him.I now see it all so clearly, they actually expect me to tolerate this. I have been talking with my deciples and I decided for us all that we really don't care for him and something must be done post haste.
I don't know what they see in him, he is ridiculous, he lays there like a blob of soppy chicken feed and they ohhh and ahhhh over him. I am not getting as many apples lately either, one for me, one for flower, well I usually take hers, 3 for ol blue eyes, one for the little bugger and one for the cankled beast. Look I am losing out on two apples slices there, potentially more if I could manage to back off ol blue eyes, but even I know when it comes to food he is a slobbering bucky fool.
I am going to go chew some cud and master my plan, maybe we will use the little bugger for bait...If you have any suggestions, please post it in my comment section and I will take it under advisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment